Secret of Mana - A Bell Is Tolling Chillout Remix by Doni
★ http://www.facebook.com/doni.music.book ♥ Follow me! ♥
This is a Doni Chillout remix of “A Bell is Tolling” from “Secret of Mana” on the Super Nintendo Entertainment System. This remix is taken from the video game remix album “Button Masher”, a triple album with Dubstep, Electro and Chillout versions.
I really hope you like this track! If you like it, share it with your friends, subscribe for more, and download the track! Links below:
♥ Download Link - Individual Track:
♥ Download Link - Album:
♫ Load the Playlist!
♫ Check out the source tracks here:
Secret of Mana - A Bell Is Tolling/Ice Palace Theme
♫ More Button Masher Chillout tracks:
1. Earthbound — Lost Underworld
2. Yoshi’s Island — Medley
3. Final Fantasy Mystic Quest — Fireburg
4. Chrono Trigger — Robo
5. Chrono Cross — Dream of a Shore…
6. Mega Man 3 — Stage Select
7. Final Fantasy 3 — Eternal Wind
8. Secret of Mana — A Bell is Tolling
9. Final Fantasy — Chaos Temple
10. Donkey Kong Country 2 — Stickerbrush
Dengeki has revealed the dates which we can expect to see more Escha & Logy videos on. Be sure to check out their YouTube channel on the following dates!
21日：戦闘編エスカVer. (The one uploaded today I guess)
27日：フィールド探索編エスカVer. (Field gathering, Escha)
29日：フィールド探索編ロジーVer. (Field Gathering, Logy)
3日：調合編ロジーVer. (Logy synthesis)
5日：イベント編エスカVer. (Escha events)
10日：新システム紹介編エスカ＆ロジーVer. (New system introduction, both characters)
Many thanks to Riskokaren for the help as usual. ;)
my 2nd Give-away! this time around its Fire Emblem Awakening Buttons! Winner gets ALL playable chara buttons (minus spotpass charas. chara list here) so thats a total of 42 + 2 avatar buttons!! and the buttons are made where you can mix&match your otp ´ ▽ ` )
to enter, all you have to do is reblog and trust me with your address. i’ll ship anywhere! winner will be notified via ask box so have that enabled!!
give-away ends May 27! good luck!!
and for those interested in buying one, two, or a few of these,
i’ll be at Fanime Artist Alley Table # 197! \(⊙ ▽ ~ )/*: ･ﾟ✧
Redrawing the Abyss - #1
This is a little project I wanted to try to experiment with where I basically take scenes from the Tales of the Abyss anime and redraw them in a more Tales-like style. As much as I appreciate that Abyss got a full 26-episode anime versus an OVA, I can’t say that I was terribly satisfied with the style and color changes they made to the characters. So here’s my first little go at it!
- Since these aren’t original, I won’t be uploading them on any art sites. This is just for my own enjoyment (and hopefully some of yours!).
This picture of Guy is from episode 10. It’s the scene where Luke returns from Yulia City with Tear to find Guy faithfully awaiting his return after the events at Akzeriuth. I drew it as a belated gift for Bossanovabyss, as I know Guy’s loyalty is one of the traits she loves most about him. Hope you like it!
- The head, eyes, and hair are completely different. (In the game, Guy is waiting across the way rather than high up on a rock, so I changed the directions his eyes were looking, too.)
- Guy’s choker, some folds in the clothing, his sword, the buttons, etc
- All the colors
- The background is the same, but I had to fix it in spots where anime!Guy was peaking out
If you have any requests for Abyss anime scenes you’d like to see redrawn in the Tales style, send them my way! I can’t promise I’ll do them all, but I’ll try to do what I can. - -b